FIRE ANT FESTIVAL PAGEANT
- Every contestant will receive a crown.
- The Fire Ant Pageant is open to everyone. There are no residency restrictions.
- Entry deadline is March 1, 2020. There is a early bird discount fee of $75.00 if a contestant signs up before February 1, 2020. Entry fee after February 1, 2020 will be $90.00. No refunds will be issued for any reason. If you would like to pay via credit card or Paypal, please email or call Tracy Darnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-848-2089. All contestants must submit a picture with their application for the pageant program.
- The first 10 contestants to register and pay fee will receive a crowning pin.
- There is no length requirement on the dresses. Short or long dresses are accepted. This is a semi-glitz pageant. Please be sure that your contestant has age appropriate hair, spray tans, and make-up. No flippers are allowed.
- Contestants may rehearse after they check-in at registration table. See below schedule.
- Only 1 person will be allowed with the contestants in the dressing area. There are no men allowed. Please do not bring food or drink to the dressing area.
- Bad sportsmanship will not be allowed by contestants or their family members. Anyone who is exhibiting bad behavior will be asked to leave and will forfeit all fees paid.
- Doors to the Turner County Civic Center will not open to ANY spectators (other than the contest and their chaperone) before 5:30pm so that contestants can practice without interruptions.
- We reserve the right to combine age groups with less than 3 contestants.
- Baby Fire Ant: 0-12 months
- Teeny Fire Ant: 1-2 years
- Tiny Miss Fire Ant: 2-3 years
- Little Miss Fire Ant: 4-6 years
- Petite Miss Fire Ant: 7-9 years
- Junior Miss Fire Ant: 10-12 years
- Teen Fire Ant: 13-15 years
- Miss Fire Ant: 16-24 years (contests must be unmarried and not have children)